The Science Career Service supports students and recent graduates in their career preparation. Here can you find their services:
Every Tuesday between 12.30 and 13.30 hr. the career counselor is available for all your career related questions, job market information and advise on your CV or LinkedIn profile. Just visit the Career Service at the Gorlaeus building, room B1.10 (next to the reception near the main entrance). On Thursdays between 12.30 and 12.30 hr. (except July and August), the consultation hours are held in the different buildings of the Science faculty:
• 1st Thursday of the month – Sylvius building, near the room of study association LBC
• 2nd Thursday of the month – Atrium of the new Gorlaeus building
• 3rd Thursday of the month – Huygens building, main entrance hall
• 4th Thursday of the month – Snellius building, near the room of study association DLF
CV, motivation letter or LinkedIn check
Do you need some help during your application? For advice on your CV, motivation letter or LinkedIn profile you can send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit the Leiden University Career Zone here for tips and inspiration for your application.
NEW Workshops at the Science Faculty
The Science Career Service organizes workshops on the following subjects:
• How to write an effective CV
• How to optimize your LinkedIn profile
• How to find your dream job
Workshops are held on Thursday afternoons. More information and the up-to-date programme is available on the website. All workshops are free of charge and in English. Registration via the website is requested.
If you would like to make an individual appointment with the career counselor, you can schedule a meeting on the website. Use the widget in the Contact section of the website. The appointment of 30-45 minutes will take place at the Gorlaeus building, room B1.10.